Consider becoming a member of our Facebook page, we have almost 100 MadDog TU Facebook members, post a video of your latest fishing excusion on our YouTube account and follow us on Twitter.
Why we do what we do: ..."mass-use involves a direct dilution of the opportunity for solitude..." Aldo Leopold, A Sand County Almanac
2014 Annual MadDog TU Banquet
Saturday April 26th at the Country Club of Vermont, Waterbury Center, VT! Come and dine at this fine venue. Auctions are live and silent plus bucket raffles. Speaker: Sharon E. Wright Maine fly tyer and speaker. Sharon E. Wright lives in Lisbon, Maine, between the Sabattus and Androscoggin Rivers. Her inherited interest in Maine tradition and history is evident in her original fly designs which have become her signature in the fly-tying community. She loves to share her passion for tying classic patterns and their histories which has evolved into presentations, shows, and classes.
For Tickets email: Colin
2014 Vermont TU Trout Camp for Teens
The Video from 2013 - Vermont Trout Camp At Quimby Country Lodge and Cottages
VT TU Trout Camp web site from June 22 to 26, 2014. Application is on the Trout Camp website.
- Monthly Meetings
- The 1st Thursday's from November to April. April 2014 Meeting presenters are Joe Norton, with the TU Headwaters Initiative on the Upper Connecticut River and Rich Kirn, Vermont Fisheries Biologist. Topic: Updates from field work in 2013.
- MadDog TU Project Day on Saturday April 19th, weather permitting, on the Dog River in Berlin. Meet at the Rowell Hill Bridge at 9:00 and bring gloves, bucket and a shovel!
- If April 19th is cancelled the project is on for Saturday May 17th.
- Banquet April 26, 2014
- Presenter: Sharon E. Wright, Maine Fly tyer
- Venue: Country Club of Vermont
- Live and Silent Auctions, many raffles.
- For Tickets email: Colin
- Vermont TU Trout Camp
- VT TU Trout Camp web site from June 22 to 26, 2014
- Trout Camp Video 2013 from June 23 to 27, 2013
- April 19, 2014. This date is postponed until May 17th!!
- May 17th project on the Dog at the Rowell Hill bridge area! Arrive at 9:00 a.m. and bring gloves, bucket and a shovel!
In the afternoon we're having a cook out, fly fishing instruction and demo, casting instructions and fly rod rodeo!
MADDOG TU MERCHANDISE
Coming Soon! MadDog TU fly boxes available at the 2014 Banquet on April 26, 2014.
At the Steak House Restaurant
from November through April (concluding with the Banquet) on the 1st Thursday of the month. Meetings start at 7:00 P.M.
Please plan to arrive at 6:00 P.M. and have dinner at The Steak House to thank them for the space.
The Next Meeting is:
Stay in the Loop
Share MadDogTU on your Twitter Account
Become a Member
Join Trout Unlmited
TU National Site
Get the Poster