Consider becoming a member of our Facebook page, post a video of your latest fishing excusion on our YouTube account and follow us on Twitter.
2013 Annual MadDog TU Banquet
Saturday April 13th at the Country Club of Vermont! Come and dine at this fine venue, here from Maine's Randy Spencer, "Living the Guiding Life". Social Hour at 5:00. Auctions are live and silent plus bucket raffles. For more info see below.
Thanks Joe Norton and Rich Kirn for great presentations at the April meeting last week!
2013 Mad Dog TU Kids Camp
The Video - Vermont Trout Camp At Quimby Country Lodge and Cottages
- Monthly Meetings
- The 1st Thursday's from November to April
- MadDog TU Project Day on Saturday April 20th on the Dog River in Berlin. Meet at the Rowell Hill Bridge at 9:00 and bring gloves, bucket and a shovel!
- Vermont Public TV's Outdoor Journal April 16th 2013: Vermont TU Trout Camp at 7:30 P.M. Repeats Saturday at 10:00 A.M.
- Banquet April 27, 2013
- Presenter: Randy Spencer - Living the Guiding Life
- Venue: Country Club of Vermont
- Tickets: $45 pp, $80 per couple
- For Tickets email: Colin
- Trout Camp
- Information for Trout Camp from June 23 to 27, 2013
- Trout Camp Video 2012 from June 24 to 28, 2012
- April 20, 2013 project on the Dog at the Rowell Hill bridge area! Arrive at 9:00 a.m. and bring gloves, bucket and a shovel!
MADDOG TU MERCHANDISE
At the Steak House Restaurant
from November through April (concluding with the Banquet) on the 1st Thursday of the month. Meetings start at 7:00 P.M.
Please plan to arrive at 6:00 P.M. and have dinner at The Steak House to thank them for the space.
The Next Meeting is:
Stay in the Loop
Share MadDogTU on your Twitter Account
Become a Member
Join Trout Unlmited
TU National Site
Get the Poster